打印 上一主题 下一主题
开启左侧

《阿凡达》又来了,我又有了雅思口语新素材!

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
清风伴花舞 发表于 2021-3-28 18:43:10 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
  阿凡达又来了!
  这部史诗级大片的重映,不禁让人想起了十年前万人空巷排队抢票的激烈场景,如今不仅让无数影迷弥补了当年的遗憾,还重新夺得了全球票房冠军。真的很难想象11年前的技术就能拍出如此震撼的大片!纵使时过境迁,惊艳也不逊当年。
  这部电影除了剧情、特效十分令人震撼,还体现了导演的宇宙大爱观,警示人类有责任守护好我们所生存的地球家园。而且片中流露出的战友之情、跨越种族的爱情也令人感动。
  如此寓意丰富的一部科幻大片,可谓是雅思口语的宝藏素材了!那我们就赶紧一起跟随北京新东方雅思老师朱老师来看看下面这道part2口语话题卡,该如何利用阿凡达的故事情节来破解吧!
  这张话题卡的内容是:描述一部让你深思的电影。
  Describe a film that made you think a lot.
  You should say:
  what it was
  when you saw it
  what it was about
  and explain why it made you think a lot
  下面我们就来看看范文示例:
  I’d like to talk about one of the most thrilling sci-fi blockbusters named Avatar. Well, it was my bestie who accompanied me to watch it last week when it was just re-released in China.
  As for this sci-fi adventure story, a paraplegic marine called Jake was dispatched to the moon Pandora on a mission to extract an extremely precious mineral Earth desperately needed, and drive off native humanoids – Na’vi. However, a large animal attacked him when he just arrived at the Pandora, and it was the brave alien female who rescued him and took him to her tribe, and finally they fell in love with each other. Jake, in support of the new tribal chieftain, gathered and united the remaining tribes to lead a battle and saved the indigenous race.
  What wowed me most was absolutely the stunning 3D visual imagery and computer animation, one of the most jaw-dropping shots was that the spacecrafts floating in the sky entered the planet Pandora, leaving me with the feeling that I was deep in the heart of Pandora’s lush jungles.
  Last but not least, the movie indeed gave us ecological warnings! In this storyline, humans were extremely desperate for the valuable mineral no matter how much destruction it would cause to the environment or the species living in the Pandora, which succeeded in evoking an emotional response that can be used to allow the audience to examine our own environmental issues from a distance.
  核心词汇:
  1. sci-fi blockbusters 科幻大片
  2. re-release 重映
  3. a paraplegic marine 一个下半身瘫痪的海军
  4. be dispatched to 被派遣
  5. extract 提取
  6. desperately 不顾一切
  7. drive off native humanoids 驱赶当地的类人动物
  8. alien 外星人
  9. chieftain 族长, 酋长
  10. indigenous 本地的
  11. stunning 3D visual imagery and computer animation 绝美的三维视觉影像及电脑动画
  12. jaw-dropping 令人目瞪口呆的
  13. ecological warnings 生态警告
  14. evoke 唤起
  各位小考鸭们看完文章之后,是不是已经迫不及待地记下了这些让考官瞬间wow的高级表达呢?
  而且这些词汇和表达可不单单只用在这道part2话题卡上哦,如果你在part1被提问到了films这个话题,比如“What kind of films do you like most? ”或是“Do you prefer to watch films at home or a cinema?”,也可以利用上面的一些素材来轻松应对!赶快通通抱走吧!

上一篇:雅思阅读想上8分,单词你得这么背!
下一篇:托福写作题目分享:花时间做决定
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖 支持支持 反对反对 微信

这是一种鼓励!你懂的~

打赏支付方式:

打赏

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ Archiver|手机版|17安全网